missing work

well guys im not known on here but im now sat at home with a knackered back,one of my lower discs has ruptured so the contents are pushing against my spinal cord.
The reason ive put this on here is because like most of you i thought im a hard trucker and dont need to go to the doctor but alas i should have.
So guys and galls if you have anything wrong with your back dont put off going to the doctors go get it checked i might not be able to driver again just have to wait and see.
KEEP IT SHINEY SIDE UP
Well went and saw my doc today friday 24th and he hit me with a bomb shell as if having a knackered back wasnt enough, he told me i might have a bloody tumor in my left kidney,i guess this is from all those weekends down in carisio on the local diesel oops sorry local vino. Guys i cant say enough please go get check ups and look after your health its important dont put off going to the doctor he knows better than we.

kerwyn:
well guys im not known on here but im now sat at home with a knackered back,one of my lower discs has ruptured so the contents are pushing against my spinal cord.
The reason ive put this on here is because like most of you i thought im a hard trucker and dont need to go to the doctor but alas i should have.
So guys and galls if you have anything wrong with your back dont put off going to the doctors go get it checked i might not be able to driver again just have to wait and see.
KEEP IT SHINEY SIDE UP
Well went and saw my doc today friday 24th and he hit me with a bomb shell as if having a knackered back wasnt enough, he told me i might have a bloody tumor in my left kidney,i guess this is from all those weekends down in carisio on the local diesel oops sorry local vino. Guys i cant say enough please go get check ups and look after your health its important dont put off going to the doctor he knows better than we.

:open_mouth:

Bloody hell Kerwyn.
You don’t post a lot, but you are known.

I take it you’re working on getting sorted out?

The best of luck on getting well.
Keep us updated on how things are going.
I’m sure we all wish you well.

Hi Kerwyn, sorry to hear about your troubles, will
be keeping my fingers crossed for you mate, and as
you said, Pay attention one and all out there
do take the time to see your GP regularly as
it will help you to reduce the damage caused by
the unsocial hors and hard punishing work routine
that drivers Do,another TIP try to get some insurance
which will help you cover any loss of earnings due to
ill health or a accident, the younger you are the cheaper
it is and belive me, you will not regret this move ,

That terrible news mate :open_mouth: Good luck bud and keep in touch. :frowning:

thats crap man, i had problems with my baxck which involved me goin to a chiropractor, luckily she was also my exs mum, still get a few niggles and shiz but nowhere near as much as it used to be, really should go bk to her at one point though.

Thanks everyone for your very warm comments they help me get thru and yes im in the process well waiting on the nhs to get everything sorted,hopefully wont be long. I back what pete says and get insurance because im gonna be living on £72 a week(ssp) ive got to see if my insurance will cover me so thanks again and i’ll sure keep you informed

kerwyn,

hope all is ok… should of called me let me know how you are!

give me bell sometime…

Daniel

Hi kerwyn, sorry to hear that things are so tough for you at the moment. :frowning:

Keeping my fingers crossed for you that things will improve.

kerwyn:
KEEP IT SHINEY SIDE UP

had the same till 2001.
Went than in Gym and worked each free Minute,but just with low Weight and lots of Airobic.
Grown 2 cm,as Muscle at Belly builded which lift overbody and brings Pressure from the Disc away.It’s still good.
Swimming were good too,some many Hour a Day,but i got too Fat again.