Missing U

Anybody else missing the car drivers?
It’s lonely out there❤️
Keep safe everybody!

Plenty of car drivers on the M1 and M6, in cities too. Idk whacha talkin bout. There are fewer of them, sure. Must be all those NHS volunteers driving 100s of miles to deliver food to elderly folks…

Theres a few around but nowhere near as many.

Glad I’m providing amusement to the masses by driving an artic with the word ‘PANIC’ emblazoned all over in bright green lettering :laughing:

I have been driving for a living for 28 years and in the last few years I have become “jaded”. So much so that I have started the ball rolling in re-training and re-educating for a different career.
However this week has been the most enjoyable week of driving since the day 28 years ago as a young warehouseman, my old gaffer threw me a set of keys and told me to run the van up to Carlise as they had missed a pallet of an urgent delivery.
I have really enjoyed driving in nearly empty roads, sun shining and the moronic mouth breathers have been told to stay at home so no dangerous overtaking or cutting up.
Just dreading the day the lemmings are allowed back out.

msgyorkie:
I have really enjoyed driving in nearly empty roads, sun shining and the moronic mouth breathers have been told to stay at home so no dangerous overtaking or cutting up.
Just dreading the day the lemmings are allowed back out.

Amen brother. The last few days have been bliss.
Checking the mirror before overtaking, seeing the almost surreal sight of 4 empty lanes . . .
It won’t last forever, but enjoy it.
I’m enjoying it immensely.

toonsy:

Glad I’m providing amusement to the masses by driving an artic with the word ‘PANIC’ emblazoned all over in bright green lettering :laughing:

Always thought that was a strange name for a company

HobNobRoy:

toonsy:

Always thought that was a strange name for a company

Its not when you work there and ask a question of the office. Panic is actually quite apt :laughing: