Missing miles tachomaster

Guys can anyone explain why Tachomaster is showing missing miles but when I cross reference it with the driver card and tracker on that day it shows up that there should be no missing miles as driver card and tracker have recorded activity correctly?
Cheers

No expert but I imagine that the vehicle has been moved without a card in. Hopefully it’ll be within the confines of your depot where a certain amount of missing mileage is to be expected and will be largely ignored by the authorities (with the usual caveats attached of course).

Your problems will multiply if the missing mileage has taken place away from your depot after the driver has removed his/her card.

Edit to add; I appreciate that you said you’d cross referenced the tracker, but were you looking for movements within the confines of your depot?

I’ve no experience with Tachomaster, I only know that with TruTac if the driver card has not been inserted the “driving without card” is clearly shown and matches what I see when I run “missing miles” .

I’d guess the only thing to do is go through the settings one at a time, have a bit of an experiment and see what happens. You might have better luck asking on one of the TM FB groups such as Qualified Transport Managers, I think TMs/Operators are very much in the minority on TN

has the driver been issued a new driver card recently due to expiry, that card could have the missing mileage on it if that hasn’t been downloaded