Missing driving time?

This morning driving back to base I knew I had been driving for approx 3:45 hrs so just had a check with the tacho head, according to that I had only been driving for 1:26 ■■
So I did a printout at the end of my shift and this is what I got, for some reason it’s not registered the 2:19 drive from 23:58 to 2:17 ■■ I’ve never had this before and just wondered if anyone else has ? I’ve defected it and done a couple of printouts so I can keep one with me.

Result:lol:

Have you let it “tick over” one minute on rest/break? Mine needs to have done something other than driving for a min to show an accurate driving total on printout.

Am I right that it shows driving but has simply not totalled it ?

You haven’t let the tacho head register your driving time before doing a printout.

spectron:
You haven’t let the tacho head register your driving time before doing a printout.

I did the printout over two hours after the drive it failed to register :confused:

ROG:
Am I right that it shows driving but has simply not totalled it ?

It looks that way, as you can see its got the drive symbol and the times but no total :confused:

kjw21:
Have you let it “tick over” one minute on rest/break? Mine needs to have done something other than driving for a min to show an accurate driving total on printout.

I’m not sure i understand what you mean :blush:

cypry0:
Result:lol:

Maybe, if I could learn how to do it regularly :grimacing:

spectron:

Eh? All of the driving was registered after that so that’s not it.

You answered my question in the last post.

If I do a printout the very second I pull up it doesn’t show an accurate driving time.

. I.e. doesn’t show the last 1 hrs constant drive from previous tip/drop/break.

If I stop and leave it on other work or break till it shows 1 min of that mode it will then show that hours drive on the print out.

Sorry, it’s a bit hard to explain easily.

you need to reposition the magnet if it’s still showing driving time.

Trukkertone:
you need to reposition the magnet if it’s still showing driving time.

The magnet was fine all last week while I was … erm… On holiday !! :grimacing:

Isn’t it because your shift ran over two days? I.e it will show ■■:■■ driving up until midnight on one printout, then ■■:■■ for the following 24h?

Maybe if you did 2 print outs? 1st & 2nd 24h?

MikeCunn:

spectron:

Eh? All of the driving was registered after that so that’s not it.

I didn’t look at the picture ov the print out. Just guessed after reading his post.