Missing Black Labrador

This dog went missing on the A1 at Great Ponton, Grantham recently when two lorry drivers stopped because it was running loose on the carriagway(well done lads), one of the drivers then put the dog in his cab and then carried on with his journey, can you help in anyway with info because this dogs mate another Lab is missing him Ahhhhhhhhh, if you have any information please could you give the BBC East/Mids or the Grantham police a call, cheers

The only help i can offer is dont(zb) let your dog out loose near the A1 where it might just cause a [zb] accident, [zb] idiots think people should give them sympathy maybe they should invest in a good [zb] fence■■?, or a better leash.

I am an animal lover and would not like to see any harm come to any animal but i also would not like to see people swerve (Especially 2 trucks who no doubt would have been blamed for the accident) and cause a mass pile up because [zb]!!!.

Edited for Language and Personal Attack. Easy tiger! L.:wink:

I was only passing on a news item what was on local TV in the East/Mids and did not expect a load of abuse,

The abuse was not directed at you, it was directed at he OWNER, they should be more careful when there is a major trucnk road near their house.

The dog is probably now very happy, safe and secure and not playing with the white lines! Some owners! :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

my missus ran of with my dog today…god i,ll miss that dog,it,s an old joke but it still get me giggling, :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: could,nt resist it sorry :laughing: :laughing: