Miserable people

Booked an MOT for my truck at a place in Skelmersdale, there an ex haulage company
first time I’ve used them, on arrival I stopped and asked a member of staff were to park and were do I report to, he was a bit shy with me, asking me various questions
are you sure it’s today, I replied yes It’s a cancellation spot, goes into office knocks on open door guy say WHAT! hands me paper work and he’s going on about some numbers he can’t read, I said put your glasses on mate, he flipped I’ve got F
n contact lenses
I was as polite as could be with everybody , next thing two lads walked in and asked for the keys to a truck that had been in for repair, there in the key box on the wall!
The lad said which ones mate ? He replied its your F
n truck you should know which ones they are, to which the lad replied, I’ve only started today so how would I know,
the miserable git went on one, I’m led to believe that the guy is the owner of the company, maybe he was having a bad day, That’s it for me first and last time!
Yes it did pass, and the miserable F
*r was going home early so I didn’t have to speak to him again, he looked a right ■■■■ walking to his car with his dirty shorts on.