Miserable Gits!

Got asked into the office today for one of those chats that are like 2 wolve’s & a sheep discussing what’s for dinner, & I’m supposed to be playing the part of the sheep :slight_smile:

Apparently, I have greatly upset one of our best customers when delivering a drop to his lads on site.

I get approx 20mins per drop, some drops are one offs but most drops I’ll need to revisit 3-4 times before the job wraps up. I rely heavily on the co-operation of the lads on site & I feel I’m pretty good at building a rapport in the few short minutes I get.

One of the ways I do this is through (what I consider) witty banter, usually when I’m all done dropping the stuff, I’ll pack the lorry up, grab the paperwork & go looking for a signature. I don’t know how you lot do this but I sometimes stand there & shout “WHO CAN READ n WRITE”?

Is it my fault that there’s someone on site that this offends?

I bump into (who I think it is) at least few times a month, I must’ve done this before on a site he’s on, I never knew he struggled with the 3 R’s, I know now though :slight_smile:

Can’t live your life trying to avoid offending mate, some people are offended by everything.

■■■■ 'em :grimacing:

I would have laughed if i heard you say that …like you said Miserable Gits

Cool story bro.

waynedl:
Can’t live your life trying to avoid offending mate, some people are offended by everything.

[zb] 'em :grimacing:

You only need to read some of the posts on the Gardner engines topic to know that.

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Next time just drive off without getting a signature then see what happens when they’ve got something to really moan about. :open_mouth: :smiling_imp: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: