Mirror/window cleaning

What do you use to clean your glass bits?

I use a home-made concoction in an old 500ml washing up liquid bottle. I use about a thimble of washing up liquid (lemon scented), about 2 egg cups of white vinegar (hence the lemon fragrance) and top up with water. Works a treat wet a cloth/sponge/kitchen towel to apply, squeegee the window to get the excess wet off then buff with a micro fibre cloth or sheet of newspaper. No streaks either.

Just remember to rinse your hands if you don’t use a glove.

Place of work supplies Autobrite glass cleaner & rags,spray it on leave it a min while it foams and does its magic then wipe off…it’s really good stuff.

I have a 5 litre bottle of professional window cleaner from Chemiclean Birmingham, does the house windows and mirrors lovely too.

Quick spray of glass cleaner, and Daily Star once I’ve read it. Spotless.

I get someone else to do it.

I lick them. :wink:

Harry Monk:
I lick them. :wink:

:grimacing:

I spit on them, and wipe with a bit of kitchen roll.

Just supermarket value window/glass cleaner and kitchen roll.

Dilute the stuff with tap water once the bottles half down, as long as there’s some soapy stuff in there it’ll still do the job.

Glass cleaner and micro fibre cloth to clean. Newspaper to remove streaks.

Couple of eggcups full of metho in half a bucket of water and use a sponge to clean it, then newspaper to finish.

Ps; Metho is ozzie for methylated spirits. :wink:

Spit and toilet paper. I’ll use the jet wash if they’re really grimy.

Pink Windowlene or a chamois leather.

Mirrors :open_mouth:
And GLASS :open_mouth: :open_mouth:
You’ll be telling me there’s doors next :unamused:

I still attach a pair of the wife’s undercrackers to each one which keeps them clean and also both sides of the truck.

Or I use rain water due to its incredible cleaning properties.
I mean I had more flies on me windscreen than round a zombies ringpiece the other day and no matter how many squirts I gave it just couldn’t clear the buggers off. Then it rained and a few wipes later it’s crystal clear.

Bottle with a slither of washing up liquid and water, a cheap window cleaner brush thing and a squeegee, perfect every time

scrunched up tesco bag works wonders on dried on grime latex gloves are the same

Dipper_Dave:
I still attach a pair of the wife’s undercrackers to each one which keeps them clean and also both sides of the truck.

Or I use rain water due to its incredible cleaning properties.
I mean I had more flies on me windscreen than round a zombies ringpiece the other day and no matter how many squirts I gave it just couldn’t clear the buggers off. Then it rained and a few wipes later it’s crystal clear.

I just cracked the screen instead so my truck now should have a nice clean new screen :blush:

Old windolene Spray bottle with screen wash (coz I’m tight) clean off with those green paper hand towels from the John.