Mirror Directive 2007/38/EC

was asking about this at the test centre, vosa man says there h and s department wont let them have ladders on the roadside to climb up and check mirrors, they have been advised to ask the driver to let them sit in the pasenger seat with window down to check said mirors, what happens if the driver wont let you in then i asks, well then we cant check says he, now where you would go from there i dont know ccos i know you have to allow them acess to your tacho but i dont know the rules in letting them sit in your passenger seat :smiley:

Its not April the first is it?? have I been asleep for a week and a half■■? :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

With any DAF bigger than a baby LF, you only need change the wide angle and not the close proximity mirror.
DAF will try to tell you that the glass is a ■■■■■■■ to change and you’re better off buying the whole mirror… cobblers, it takes 5 minutes, follow the arrows on the case push towards the door and out it pops, unclip wire spade connector…do reverse and Robert is your mothers brother…

Can’t comment on those other Scania thingys etc etc.

Now the mirrors are all ok for test next month I’d better worry about all that lift in the kingpins!!! :smiley: :smiley:

madders:
Its not April the first is it?? have I been asleep for a week and a half■■? :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

With any DAF bigger than a baby LF, you only need change the wide angle and not the close proximity mirror.
DAF will try to tell you that the glass is a [zb] to change and you’re better off buying the whole mirror… cobblers, it takes 5 minutes, follow the arrows on the case push towards the door and out it pops, unclip wire spade connector…do reverse and Robert is your mothers brother…

Can’t comment on those other Scania thingys etc etc.

Now the mirrors are all ok for test next month I’d better worry about all that lift in the kingpins!!! :smiley: :smiley:

Is that on the 2nd steer? I have a load of shims somewhere :smiley: