Mio Sat Nav

I am quite knowledgeable…but the problem im having with dowloading an upgrade is unreal...i have a MIO 268 and decided to get the upgrade and to buy the european maps as well...so the new disc duly arrived and so i plugged in the PDA..loaded the disc..and waited ...anyway i have now lost the original uk maps..and although i have the screen download for the version 2..no maps downloaded with it.....i e.mailed the company and they promised to send some instructions via e mail..they only sent a news letter ...i did e mail them and told them what a useless heap of ■■■■■ the mio was.....they did say over the phone that i can send it to manchester and they will load it .....why are things so difficult...i work away during the week ...the helpline is open mon to friday only..so its very difficult...i now have to phone them on monday ...then wait to get home before i can package it up to send off..so it means i cannot use this machine for 6 weeks or so ....im so annoyed…i feel like throwing it…

Hopefully Alix will be in soon to give some helpful insight.

Which SatNav software was it that you have? I’ve got a Mio 168 with Navigon Navigator 2005 loaded…

I have the 268+ and it came with the maps pf europe DVD