Mini wheelers & light Hauliers

Yes ,sorry m8 I didn’t see you ,hope I wasn’t taking more than my share of road :blush:

Between the cemetery and the err caravan park ?

Punchy Dan:
Yes ,sorry m8 I didn’t see you ,hope I wasn’t taking more than my share of road :blush:

Between the cemetery and the err caravan park ?

Just by the caravan park. And no, you left plenty of room. :smiley:

Looking good! What’s the payload like on the new one compared to the old?

Mechanic Dan:
Looking good! What’s the payload like on the new one compared to the old?

Hi thank you ,about 100 kg less payload than the old one :cry:

Punchy Dan:

new motor looking well dan

tetragaz:

Punchy Dan:

Cheers Gaz ,thought you may of seen it we have been up your way a fair bit recently :smiley:

Punchy Dan:

tetragaz:

Punchy Dan:

Cheers Gaz ,thought you may of seen it we have been up your way a fair bit recently :smiley:

Well Dan it certainly looks tops, I hope it does well for you, Regards Larry.

Wasn’t sure if I should post this here, almost don’t feel it’s worthy compared to some of the kit. But I guess we all need to start somewhere!

Looks fine to me Dan , my first crane had a bottle jack pump and a scaffold bar to slew with plus one wind up leg :smiley:

Thanks Dan, just working out the best way to mount it. I’ve mocked it up to try it out. Hoping to take some inspiration from your de-mount idea if you don’t mind?
I’ve been busy making brackets and adding belts/pulleys for the engine mounted PTO which now up and running.

How’s your new one performing?

Cousin Steve`s wagon

jaymus:
Cousin Steve`s wagon

I thought it was a coal mans lorry to start with :smiley: nice old fashioned style .

Slow progress but nearly there, spent every spare hour spraying recently.

That looks really smart Dan ,go steady on the fitting in the aluminium filter head on the hyd tank they are very weak and easily split ,if it leaks change the washer and use liquid ptfe .
What is to drive the hyd pump ? :smiley:

Thanks Dan, to be honest the hydraulic tank wants replacing when I find one at the right price. The pump is driven by the engine, I’ve made up brackets and added an extra pulley and belt.
Passed your Foden at Codnor yesterday afternoon, looking well!

Thanks Dan, to be honest the hydraulic tank wants replacing when I find one at the right price. The pump is driven by the engine, I’ve made up brackets and added an extra pulley and belt.
Passed your Foden at Codnor yesterday afternoon, looking well!

Blimey did you wave? I’d be running back in empty ?

Yes you were empty, I was on two wheels so didn’t wave! Just on my way back from snake pass.

The problem with those genuine maxilift tanks is they are powder coated from new and rust from under it ,I’ve sprayed mine with numerous layers of 2 pack to try slow it down ,although you can buy them from Ernest Doe .
Don’t forget to wire in the handbrake interlock or a loud cab pto warning buzzer .

I’ve been dealing with Ernest Doe, taken delivery of a full decal kit today. Only been waiting 3 months, suppose its to be expected with all this going on and I believe Maxilift are Italian?