Mini wheelers & light Hauliers

Mechanic Dan:
Quality work Dan, what will that arm lift and are you making it demoutable like your old one?

Bet you’re please with that, you’re not hanging around!
No not yet, I’ve got a little Nissan Cabstar chassis cab that I’ve had in the corner of the yard for a while.
Bought a cheap Ali milk float body which I’ve cut down to a flat, wish it was half as good as yours.

Would like to fit a small arm to it if I can find one at the right price.

A bit more progress

Less time in the pub over the weekend, and that would have been finished by now! :laughing:

albion:
Less time in the pub over the weekend, and that would have been finished by now! :laughing:

:blush: caught out :open_mouth:

How’s the new build coming along Dan?

Mechanic Dan:
How’s the new build coming along Dan?

Hi m8 ,slow :open_mouth: thanks for asking , the body passed the Iva inspection ,today I’ve taken both seats to be recovered in leather as its far cheaper that way and altered the towbar to give us more height by cutting the bracket off and welding a bigger one on ,also I’ve removed the grill to spray it blue ,hopefully it will all come together by end of the week ,I will try to get some pictures on soon :smiley:

Look forward to seeing it. Are you keeping your old sprinter?

Mechanic Dan:
Look forward to seeing it. Are you keeping your old sprinter?

The old is sold although it’s working until this Friday the deal was done 2 months back on the old one :frowning: a sad day ,I’am keeping the old crane for now .

Floor mats came today ,sign writing tomorrow,crane test Friday and seats back in .

That’s turned out well, the blue grille sets it off. Hope it’s as lucky as your old one for you.
Let me know if you ever sell your old crane.

Ast had it on rocker yet danl

phop:
Ast had it on rocker yet danl

Not yet sam’l,

That looks really well Dan will keep my eyes open for you on the road mate.

Stanfield:
That looks really well Dan will keep my eyes open for you on the road mate.

Thank you John ,don’t forget it probably wouldn’t be me driving though :cry: :wink:

Ready for the new owner ,after the village vicar had been to say a few words about the old and new .

Was that you i passed coming out of Shirebrook today Dan? About 12.15ish. I was in the silver MAN pulling a container.