Milestone Driving Agency Bristol-any good?

I wonder if anybody has had experience of an agency called milestone out of Bristol. They claim to be the main supplier of agency staff at Sainsbury’s Emerson park- any experiences?
many thanks for any informaton

Banquo:
I wonder if anybody has had experience of an agency called milestone out of Bristol. They claim to be the main supplier of agency staff at Sainsbury’s Emerson park- any experiences?

I’m from Bristol but never heard of them, try Oakwood Staff Solutions they are spot on and treat you well, ask for Kerry Hopper. :wink:

bald bloke:

Banquo:

I’m from Bristol but never heard of them, try Oakwood Staff Solutions they are spot on and treat you well, ask for Herry Kopper. :wink:

Know him well. :wink:

44 Tonne Ton:

bald bloke:

Banquo:

I’m from Bristol but never heard of them, try Oakwood Staff Solutions they are spot on and treat you well, ask for Herry Kopper. :wink:

:question:
It should have been Kerry not Herry, you still know him

bald bloke:

44 Tonne Ton:

bald bloke:

Banquo:

:question:
It should have been Kerry not Herry, you still know him

My feeble attempt at humour! Milestoneski like to pay fortnightly and I wouldn’t bet much on them getting your wages right!

Many thanks for your information, there are so many agencies around these days it’s difficult to find out which are genuine and which are cowboys. There really should be a name and shame forum on this site to out bad employers and agencies, even the miserable transport office staff that i have come across over the years.
Many thanks
Bq