Mijas/Fuengirola this weekend?

I’m flying out to Mijas for the weekend later today if any of you guys over there fancy a beer & a chinwag about good old Blighty lorrying/footy/owt else :smiley:

I would have been delighted to meet and have a beer with you, only trouble is Im going up the road later today to load in Alicante tomorrow - enjoy your weekend the forecast is sun and more sun!

Compra una cerviza para me por favor.

I know it’s old, but it still makes me laugh.

youtube.com/watch?v=kZMUAd7OJc8

Hola amigos,

I’m flying out to my fave haunt in Mijas on 28th Sept, returning home on 1st Oct if anyones about the area & fancys a beer, weathers looking good to :sunglasses:

John

i would of been there sat night, only the nice ch4ps in Madrid said ‘manana’!! sorry` i mean ‘Lunes’!! have a good one hope its not chucking it down like it is here<.

It’s been raining since I got here yesterday, roads, drains & gullys flooded & the gardens been washed away but we’re ok up the hill in Mijas. At least it’s warmer than the UK

Hi Zebedee… Maybe a bit late now but i’ll be in Mijas village this evening if you fancy a beer, if not maybe tmoz sometime… I’ll try and avoid the monsoon !!.. Any particular bar you frequent ■■

Yeah, el Canuela, a little Spanish place in mijas, I’ll PM my phone number & u can t t me :slight_smile:

Yeah, el Canuela, a little Spanish place in mijas, I’ll PM my phone number & u can t t me :slight_smile:

thats a shame!

our contract for cala de mijas has finished now, used to be down there regular.

very lovely part that is.