Might seem a bit silly but.....analogue tachos

OK passed my cat C last year and done a bit of agency work using my digi-tacho card. However, I’ve never used an analogue one. Has anyone got any hints and tips on dos and don’ts :question:

Let’s start the timer and see how long it takes Rog to post a “this has already been discussed here” link :wink:

have a lookie

Here

Thanks farmer, that’s just what I’ve been looking for :smiley:

Remember when using charts to fill in your full name surname first if you are JOHN SMITH you write SMITH JOHN. R.SOLE IS not allowed.Also do not do the arithmatic, write your start KM.reading and end KM.reading leave the bottom line blank,if it is dark or your tired you could make a mistake and VOSA.will be very understanding.

alamcculloch:
Remember when using charts to fill in your full name surname first if you are JOHN SMITH you write SMITH JOHN. R.SOLE IS not allowed.

If you have a nickname that you are known by, then that can also be used instead of your real name - unless they have changed the rules over tha past few years :question:

i was told by vosa it dosent matter which way u put ur name as long as u always do it the same
whether its
n bremner
neil bremner
bremner n
or bremner neil

smae with kms tally
if u dont doit it fine

but if u doit and u mess up ur sums
then its falsifing and u could be charged

remember to put it in the right way up… I made that mistake on my 1st day :blush:

See if this helps

pete904ni:
remember to put it in the right way up… I made that mistake on my 1st day :blush:

We are still talking tachos,right.!!!