Might intrest a few members on hear

jobseekers.direct.gov.uk/listjob … o=1&rpp=20

had a look on the job center site today and come across these thought some members on hear might appriciate these

I once went for a “Permanent” job in Dartford, only to be told that it was actually “permenent agency” working 40+ hours a week at the same client (sainsbury DHL). :angry:

Those “vacancies” there quoting an actual salary can be considered actual full-time jobs I guess, but they’re not offering much are they? :frowning:

Well done you’ve found a couple of real jobs in your area, the rest are temp and/or agency :unamused: .

Thank god for the driver shortage.

By the way jobcentre plus is not a great unknown on here its mainly a forum for getting people to sign up to agencies. :imp:

schrodingers cat:
Well done you’ve found a couple of real jobs in your area, quote]

so theres no drivers on hear from the same area as me then? that might just be intrested in work… :confused: and as for the other vacanceys you never know there might be drivers out there that are out of work and might be intrested… people might want agancy work…

Isn’t there a forum for drivers vacancies mmmmmm I’m sure ive seen one somewhere :bulb: :unamused:

sorry i totaly forgot about the forum for vacancys… maybe the mods can move it into the right section