Might help

I have a link that may help you out with keeping track on your CPC. It will also be a good tool to show to a employer how many hours you have done.

dsa.dft.gov.uk/cpcode/flow/user?execution=e1s4

Click on the link and then register. Once you have done that you will then receive a letter with your login details. Once you have them then your able to keep track of how many hours you have done etc etc etc.

mickyblue:
I have a link that may help you out with keeping track on your CPC. It will also be a good tool to show to a employer how many hours you have done.

But bear in mind that it is clearly stated on the website that “This record may not be used as evidence of CPC qualification.”

Not saying it will be up to date to the last T but it’s only info that i had got from my CPC training that i thought i would pass on

AFAIK it is up to date (I believe the training record is updated on-line by the training provider). But they quite clearly give the warning mentioned.

Mind you, I did a training session, organised by my employer, back in January. A few months ago I noticed that it wasn’t shown on my on-line record, so I told my boss (the other two sessions I have done were shown). I sort of expected my employers to chase this through with the company that did the training to get the record put right. But no, they simply said “do the training again”. I don’t have an issue with this - if nothing else it’ll mean I get a lie-in on training day :slight_smile: