Midway Truckstop

A49 / A41 roundabout,Prees Heath,Nr Whitchurch…been past several times this week wondered if anyone on here has any idea what the food is like,prices etc.How much is overnight parking etc.
Thanks Nick

you’ve got a choice of a couple of places there.
truckstop/bikers cafe is spot on, good food and well priced, (not sure on overnight parking cost.) also if its busy in there, truck drivers get priority. i was there 1 saturday night, went in sunday for shower and breakfast. big queue as lots of bikers in. woman behind the till saw i was a driver and called me to the front :open_mouth: and said drivers get priority :grimacing:
went for shower, and she said when i was done, to see her again and not queue up, if i wanted brekkie etc. top service.
theres another cafe there, as well as an indian, and the pub.

chilistrucker:
you’ve got a choice of a couple of places there.
truckstop/bikers cafe is spot on, good food and well priced, (not sure on overnight parking cost.) also if its busy in there, truck drivers get priority. i was there 1 saturday night, went in sunday for shower and breakfast. big queue as lots of bikers in. woman behind the till saw i was a driver and called me to the front :open_mouth: and said drivers get priority :grimacing:
went for shower, and she said when i was done, to see her again and not queue up, if i wanted brekkie etc. top service.
theres another cafe there, as well as an indian, and the pub.

+1

Volvofh16:
A49 / A41 roundabout,Prees Heath,Nr Whitchurch…been past several times this week wondered if anyone on here has any idea what the food is like,prices etc.How much is overnight parking etc.Thanks Nick

raven next door is better! :sunglasses: never used midway :open_mouth: :unamused: :grimacing: :grimacing: