Middle East Run Help needed!

Hello,

Together with 2 other fellow, we wrote a book about the ‘’Middle-East Run’’ on the 60-70-80’s.
The book title is ‘’TransOrient’’ and it’s the continuation of the book call TransEuropa issued in 2008.

TransOrient will have 200 pages, with a lot of unseen pictures; the texts are in German and English.
We are looking for somebody who could check the spelling and grammar (10-12 pages) of the English texts and captions!

This work should be done before the end of Marsh.

We are really hoping that someone reading this forum could be interested by our project !
Please do not hesitate to take contact me directly, to set up the collaboration and the remuneration of this work

Ferdy - www.TOPRUN.ch

HI Toprun,
Ive just read you call for help, I am at present in Sao Paulo, Brasil. I am here for another six weeks, until the 6th, May. 2009. Sitting enjoying the warm weather every day is great, but I dont have a great deal to occupy my time, if you would like to contact me I should be only too pleased to help you out, but If the script is in German then I am not able to do it, as I don`t speak that language. I look on this site every day so you can PM me if you wish.
Cheers, Archie

Yes that very nice from you!
In fact there much less then 10 - 12 pages. The text is already in English and ‘‘just’’ need to be checked.

I contact you off the list.

Thank you
ferdy

Ferdy, if you would like a 2nd opinion I have a fair grasp of English and & its punctuation and would be only too pleased to read through your script to suggest any punctuation or gramatical errors.

Ross.

Yes that great! its quite easy to find an english speaking personn to make to spelling but to have somebody who know well the trucking world its really an super added value!

thanks for that!
Ferdy