mid west wales

hi any body know of any class 1 work going around the aberystwyth area or which agancy covers this area

All i can come up with is Mansel Davies

cheers mate i was going to give them a call tomorrow

Peter Jones at Talsarn might be worth a ring.

RA Owen, Llandinam near Newtown, (know it’s a bit out of your way) were after someone a month back - might still be going.

Frenni at Crymych.

And as mentioned Mansel Davies always seem after drivers but always seems to be at their main yard.

Aberystwyth as you know is a bit of a black hole for transport jobs being advertised regularly.

I live about 45 mins away from there and accept that I’ll probably always need to travel a bit for work.

A friend of mine reckons Steve Pope at Llanybydder (maybe Lampeter, can’t remember) is recruiting.

A E GOUGH & Son Llandrindod Wells.
T Alun Jones Welshpool.
Potter Group Welshpool.
A few firms in the Newtown area, all a bit of distance from Aberystwyth, but out all week.

Dave will probably know more than me about this but having done an operator search on Aberystwyth, there seems to be quite a few tipper firms with 3/4 rigids based around the area - may be worth a look if that’s your thing.

I like mid Wales.

It makes up for the crap either side.

eagerbeaver:
I like mid Wales.

It makes up for the crap either side.

I like it too.

Just dropped my Eccles cake laughing at that Maoster.

And the missus hasn’t hoovered.

5 second rule Eager, get the bad boy picked up and eaten!

I tried mate. But in my haste, I reached down frantically and grabbed the dogs knob.

Wife is disgusted with me.

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: . You and Dipper Dave aught to hook up sometime! :wink:

Goughs in Llandrindod Wells have a good reputation; bulk tippers, expect to be out all week. Mix of Scania and Volvo, all decent kit and well looked after. They do a lot of work into our place.

Folk keep saying West Wales. Where is East Wales?

PaulNowak:
Folk keep saying West Wales. Where is East Wales?

the last third of the country when heading for England :slight_smile:

I once asked a guy from Swansea, and you’d have thought I’d asked him how the Hadron Collider worked