Microlise says...

yorkshire terrier:
The system is used at are place to monitor fuel use and driving style and we get a bonus if we reach certain figures…but you then get the system used against you for certain things and it’s men in an office that are telling you how your going wrong like saying “you didn’t keep it in the green band at this roundabout” and things like that,and when you reply if I hadn’t had floored it to get out I’d of been there ages they reply with “you need to read the road better” and rubbish like that.
Didn’t mind the system at first but it’s getting on my wick now

When a cyclist is underneath your truck, up close and personal with the chassis components…“well, I did keep it in the green band, Guv” :unamused: :unamused:

How can you read the road better if you’ve got to spend most of the time looking at the rev counter?

Is this for real? :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

Socketset:

yorkshire terrier:
The system is used at are place to monitor fuel use and driving style and we get a bonus if we reach certain figures…but you then get the system used against you for certain things and it’s men in an office that are telling you how your going wrong like saying “you didn’t keep it in the green band at this roundabout” and things like that,and when you reply if I hadn’t had floored it to get out I’d of been there ages they reply with “you need to read the road better” and rubbish like that.
Didn’t mind the system at first but it’s getting on my wick now

When a cyclist is underneath your truck, up close and personal with the chassis components…“well, I did keep it in the green band, Guv” :unamused: :unamused:

How can you read the road better if you’ve got to spend most of the time looking at the rev counter?

Is this for real? :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

Seriously I got straight A’s all the way accord the board the other week so a perfect weeks driving but only averaged 7.9 mpg due to running very heavy all week…an agency lad who had marks of g and f across the board got 8.9 mpg, so he had driven like a idiot iv driven nearly perfect and he gets more mpg than me and even though I couldn’t of driven any better I’m getting told to watch my fuel mpg…it’s a joke

A flawed system operated by flawed users. Satnav and women, same thing :stuck_out_tongue:

I used to drive for Securicor Omega out of Wythenshawe. When they announced that all the trucks were to be fitted with trackers about half the drivers (including me) left. Then again, it was 13 years ago and jobs were much easier to come by…

bald bloke:
Can they not trace your entire route thus seeing the way you went ?

We have to go by the Microlise route now, great fun when we get ‘debriefed’ and get asked “why did you go that way?” only then to be told that way I went was actually quicker than Microlise :laughing:
We have one route that takes us through the middle of Guildford and up whats little more than a country road to a biggish town in Sussex going via Microlise :unamused: