Microcrap Office

Automatic Updates on Friday has done something to every program in Office 2016. “We are unable to start your program” . Go to Control Panel , Programs and features, click Office 365 and should be able to select repair. Except it only offers uninstall. Every month something Microsoft ■■■■■ up, Bill Gates you’d better not come near me, your face is in danger.

Time to connect the thing to three phase and go Apple Mac in future.

This might help "Unable to start Office" or ”Office is busy” error message - Microsoft Support Not sure if that works with the Pro version, if that is what you have.

I know with Office 365 Pro, there are 2 update channels, monthly and semi-annual. The monthly channel contains all sorts of [zb] that
Microsoft haven’t finished off and it causes havoc :imp: . If you have the Pro version, once it gets sorted out, see if you change to the semi-annual
update channel. Security updates will still come through monthly.

Thank you Colin I will give the guy who sorts these things out for me the info you sent when he logs on for remote access control. I used to be interested in this stuff, but these days I just don’t want to know about anything electronic any more. All I know now is that when you want it to work it doesn’t. Once again Thank you.