Michelin Tyres offer Multiple lives

Hi Everyone,

Here’s a sneak preview showing how we enable Michelin tyres to offer multiple lives in service

youtu.be/vAJ9CkpcYEo

A little teaser! More to follow soon.

Have a great day!

When are you going to offer multiple discounts to small hauliers and owner drivers
Like you do to the medium ladge companies to have an all michelin fleet

Then some of us might buy your very expensive tyres!

ATS give a 19% discount on Mich, (wether that’s a genuine discount or marketing speak is open to discussion) a new XTE3 super single is about £450 after discount.

gettin-on:
When are you going to offer multiple discounts to small hauliers and owner drivers
Like you do to the medium ladge companies to have an all michelin fleet

+1 :smiley:

A Michelin 205/75 17.5 xde is around 200 ish quid. A Goodride is around 100 quid. I might have got the numbers a bit wrong.

Is the Michelin better enough in fuel, long lasting, multiple lives, to make it better than the Goodride?

Should I get the Michelin’s??

That’s a tough one, particularly with 17.5’s.

Now, just from the name “Goodride” I’d wager they were made in a knocking shop in the Far East. I’ve never heard of them.

Decker tyres take an absolute beasting & don’t last very long so it’s a trade off between: are the cheap ones going to hold up to the battle or not. If you’re running light, you may get away with the cheaps, if you are running heavy, I doubt it.

Basically it comes down to if you’re making bank out of the job, punt for the Mitch. If you are on a shoe string, punt for the “Goodride”. IMO.

Silver_Surfer:
ATS give a 19% discount on Mich, (wether that’s a genuine discount or marketing speak is open to discussion) a new XTE3 super single is about £450 after discount.

I think as with most things the more you buy the cheaper they get. I spend about £20k a year on tyres and can get xte3’s my tyre of choice for a lot less than that. I find planned purchases are cheaper than the Saturday morning “■■■■ I need a tyre” type of distressed purchase.

Michelin Truck UK:
Hi Everyone,

Here’s a sneak preview showing how we enable Michelin tyres to offer multiple lives in service

youtu.be/vAJ9CkpcYEo

Have a great day!

I may be a bit thick, but I just didn’t understand the video at all. It might have helped if there was some commentary, or explanation. I’m presuming it is trying to say that Michelin tyres can be cut, and then remoulded? Surely all tyres can be?

coiler:

Silver_Surfer:

I think as with most things the more you buy the cheaper they get. I spend about £20k a year on tyres and can get xte3’s my tyre of choice for a lot less than that. I find planned purchases are cheaper than the Saturday morning “[zb] I need a tyre” type of distressed purchase.

Go on, tell us how much you get XTE3’s for you cheeky tease.

Harry Monk:

Michelin Truck UK:
Hi Everyone,

youtu.be/vAJ9CkpcYEo

Have a great day!

I may be a bit thick, but I just didn’t understand the video at all. It might have helped if there was some commentary, or explanation. I’m presuming it is trying to say that Michelin tyres can be cut, and then remoulded? Surely all tyres can be?

Arr. Did seem a bit pointless to me as well but hey ho at least they sexed it up with some funky music.

Can get a 385/65 xte3 for about 385, could poss get some money back from Michelin too, about £25 cash back if they’re in a good mood and I’m buying at least 3.

coiler:
Can get a 385/65 xte3 for about 385, could poss get some money back from Michelin too, about £25 cash back if they’re in a good mood and I’m buying at least 3.

Ok thanks dude. I don’t buy many but I am a bit nosey.