Mervyn thomas redshaw

Hi every one has,any one herd of or worked for the above company any info would be help full cheers.

I think you are referring to this firm !

Thats the badger I gess they move small plant then cheers for the pic.

They move fencing panels from Forest fencing and other timber products,also other general haulage.Can’t help you with rates of pay.I know Mervyn,but don’t know what he pays.There operating centre is at Eardisley Herefordshire.
Cheers Dave.

Pay wise any thing 8.50ph and over for tramping will do me im on containers at the moment and fancy doing some work lol. Yeh there under the 30 mile limmit from were I live hope to speak to them soon.

I worked for Mervyn Thomas for 6 months last year, dont want to dampen your spirits but when i worked there i was on £6.08ph, and no im not taking the michael either, dont get me wrong the work is easy, but if u dont mind getting wet or sweating like ■■■■■, then by all means give him a call. Dont think the money would have gone up much or at all, you need to bang the hrs in to make a decent wage, max your hrs out everyday, also he pays £18 night out, fair to say i left coz i couldnt get the hours so i went back to my old job, on the fridges, hope this helps

Oh well I will keep on looking thanks you for the info

Bibby Distribution at Kingspan Shobdon-Pembridge were advertising for drivers the other week.

£6.08 per hour and £18 night out money? Jesus that really is bad! Any overtime rates?

oooh but from oct you can get £6.19 :open_mouth: