Merry Xmas

Merry Xmas to everyone who’s made a home abroad from here in snowy Canada.

Hope it all goes well for you. (I just listened to the midnight mass from home on Radio 4 online - gotta have some traditional stuff ya know :stuck_out_tongue:)

Merry Christmas Alli and All, I too felt like having a traditional Christmas morning and had logged in to BBC and the Chichester Chior singing carols this morning instead of TV.

Will make it even more traditional in a bit by opening a bottle of bells :laughing:

…and Merry Christmas to everyone, too, from a frigid Iowa!

Off to Colorado, tonight (Christmas Night), for 9 days with a ski-group! As I suspected, I get to drop the group off and don’t have to see them for 7 days…until it’s time to head back. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Large Beer Cooler in the luggage compartment going along with the two other drivers and myself :wink: :wink:

It’s a three vehicle movement.

Be Safe & See You In 2005!

Jim.

Merry Christmas to you lot!, none of this ’ Happy Holidays ’ crap from me either :unamused:

All that Turkey dinner and Chistmas Pud has got me so bloated I can hardly get close enough to my desk to type this and somehow I’ve now gotta find room for the beer :open_mouth: :laughing:

Merry Christmas & a Happy & Prosperous New Year To All :smiley:
Sitting in England, just back from a right old knees up down the local, Stones, John Smiths, NEWCASTLE Brown Ale & a good old pint of near perfect Guiness. This week is going to be one long “bender” :wink:
Seems the snow has missed the N/East (where I’m at, anyway) not complaining, means i’ve a better chance of catching my flights back to Canada :smiley:
OH, I DO LIKE TO BE BESIDE THE SEASIDE… :laughing:

Have a good one :wink:

P.S.
the T.V. is still crap :laughing:

Kate and I had planned to go out and buy a Jeep Liberty today, but it is now snowing like hell, :exclamation: I prefer a Honda Oddessy anyway :slight_smile:

Merry Boxing Day.

Steve :exclamation: They sell Newcastle brown across the road here :laughing:

And a Merry Boxing Day to you all too!.. Cold Turkey & Bubble ‘n’ Sqeak for Dinner, and now Turkey & Branston sarnies for tea! :smiley: Lubbly Jubbly :laughing:

Pat’s right, I saw some Newky Broon in the offlicence in Winnipeg… it should have gotten out as far into the dark, wild west as Sask by now…

They have “Broon Ale” in Saskatoon, like they have Stella, Heineken & other “imported” beer
BUT…

IT’S DOESN’T TASTE THE SAME!!! :cry: :angry: or have the same after effects :wink:

The Newcastle sold here tastes the same and on the bottles it clearly states “Made In England” imported by some associate of Scotish & Newcastle.

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

It’s been snowing for 24 hours outside :cry:

Pat Hasler:
It’s been snowing for 24 hours outside :cry:

Sure glad it’s snowing outside, as opposed to inside Pat :open_mouth: :unamused: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Geordieboy:
They have “Broon Ale” in Saskatoon, like they have Stella, Heineken & other “imported” beer
BUT…

IT’S DOESN’T TASTE THE SAME!!! :cry: :angry: or have the same after effects :wink:

Along with this post and a couple of others you posted recently Geordieboy, it seems that there are some things you’re gonna miss about good Old England after all :wink:

And he’s only been in Canada a few months :laughing:

Whats he gonna do after 5 years without mushy peas :question: :laughing: :laughing:

I spoke to him on the phone a couple of weeks ago when he was in PA, he said he wanted to get down your way Cliff, seems a nice bloke :smiley:

Of course guys. Soon as I can get myself a new mobile sorted out here… :unamused:

Had a go at the Visions store in Winnipeg yesterday… confused them to death… No Canadian ID, just US or UK :laughing: Their system threw a hissy fit and shut down.

I’m sure he is Pat,…even if he is a Geordie :open_mouth: :laughing:

Just joking Steve :wink: , seriously tho’ Steve if you do find out that you are going to be heading this way again, PM me, we can exchange Phone numbers and maybe hook up for a beer and a meal ( just make sure it ain’ t a Sunday tho’ ) …I’ll be at Church :open_mouth: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

For that matter, if any of you lot come down here, PM me and we’ll exchange phone numbers, come to think of it, I can’t see why we have’nt all got each others numbers anyway…unless you have already got each others numbers and intentionaly left me out in the cold :cry: ( not that I’m paranoid or anything :wink:

That would be the First American Church of Branston would it be Cliff? :laughing:

Seriously, let’s all get our numbers together, then we can meet and complain about colonials :laughing:

allikat:
That would be the First American Church of Branston would it be Cliff? :laughing:

Seriously, let’s all get our numbers together, then we can meet and complain about colonials :laughing:

Those who are married to colonials can’t complain about them lol :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

LOL Kate! :laughing:

Get them well trained :smiley:

She says, munching on a Terry’s choc orange (It’s not terry’s! It’s mine!)

Kate Hasler:

allikat:

Those who are married to colonials can’t complain about them lol :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Who Sez!!! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: