Merry xmas to all my old buddies on t.n

Just to wish each and everone of you a very happy xmas, and a great new year…i also wish the same to all the admin staff who man the pumps behind the scenes, especially to Rikki and Lucy, and the baby who is not so little now…To my friends from America…Scandinavia, East European…or wherever you are from, drive safely, and have a wonderful time. Ol trucky hasnt been so fortunate this year, and has been laid up in bed for a week, and tbh, has never hated xmas so much as i have this year…normally i love every minute…just be careful in what you wish for too…ha ha see ya all on the otherside of 2017, and the start of 2018. Peace and love to you all.

All the best to you TB for Christmas and New Year mate, and hope you are well soon.
Here’s my medical advice…Get your arse out of bed and down the pub, best thing for you.
You’re welcome. :sunglasses:

I am going to wish you a merry Christmas too TB.

In fairness though, I actually can’t stand Christmas and all the cack that goes with it, however the fact that you wish me well makes me all contented inside.

No that’s not true either come to think about it, as you are a total stranger and we have never met. So therefore I feel nothing…which makes me feel guilty :confused:

So in a nutshell, I hope your health improves and things go well for you mate. I am also realising whilst typing this response that alcohol seems to assist me no end in the pursuit of talking ■■■■■■■■, and on that note it’s cheerio from me :laughing: