Merry christmas - last voucher opportunity

Just to wish all forum users, whether contributors, lurkers or trainers, a very Merry Christmas and a fantastic New Year.

This is also the last week to pm me for a Christmas Discount Voucher. It’s worth £400 and can be used from Feb - Dec 2015 against any full C, CE or D course.

There is a strict cut off for receipt of pm’s. This is midnight 31st Dec this year.
Wishing all newbies great success in the coming months, Pete :laughing: :laughing: and the team.

Peter Smythe:
Just to wish all forum users, whether contributors, lurkers or trainers, a very Merry Christmas and a fantastic New Year.

This is also the last week to pm me for a Christmas Discount Voucher. It’s worth £400 and can be used from Feb - Dec 2015 against any full C, CE or D course.

There is a strict cut off for receipt of pm’s. This is midnight 31st Dec this year.
Wishing all newbies great success in the coming months, Pete :laughing: :laughing: and the team.

Hi pete,

I did pm you about a week a go…?

Not a problem. We awaiting delivery of a new batch. If you want to book before your voucher has arrived, simply tell the office that you’re waiting for it. It wont be a problem as your name is registered.

Pete :laughing: :laughing:

I’ve sent you a pm.

I’ve sent you a pm.

Replied! Pete :laughing: :laughing:

Peter Smythe:
Not a problem. We awaiting delivery of a new batch. If you want to book before your voucher has arrived, simply tell the office that you’re waiting for it. It wont be a problem as your name is registered.

Yeah it wasn’t so much the voucher. Just advice on what you offered etc.

Have replied.

Peter Smythe:

Have replied.

Thanks pete! Much appreciated.

Pete

I have sent you a PM and email for the voucher opportunity.I thought you maybe on holiday and would not receive it before the deadline?

Replied.

Anyone who sends their name and address by pm to me will receive their voucher during January - provided the pm was sent by midnight New Year’s Eve.

Seasons Greetings to All, Pete :laughing: :laughing:

Peter Smythe:

Pete
I have sent you a PM hope the offer is still on!
Sounds like a cracking good offer

Peter Smythe:
Replied.

Anyone who sends their name and address by pm to me will receive their voucher during January - provided the pm was sent by midnight New Year’s Eve.

Seasons Greetings to All, Pete :laughing: :laughing:

Thanks Pete received !

Hi Pete,

I have sent a couple of PM’s but they seem to be stuck in the outbox - i’m not sure of the rules perhaps i need to have done x amount of posts before i can send a PM? anyway is there an email address i can send my details to instead as i dont want to miss out on this?

Cheers,

I have sent a couple of PM’s but they seem to be stuck in the outbox

The Trucknet system leaves the messages sat in you Outbox until they have been read.

I’ve just returned home from a short break, during which time I go nowhere near mobiles or computers. But your messages have now been read and dealt with - so no problem!

Just to remind, again, anyone wanting a voucher needs to pm me their name and address by midnight tonight.

And, for anyone waiting for vouchers, there is another batch being printed and they will be despatched when they arrive. In the meantime, if you’ve asked for a voucher and need to use it before you’ve actually received it, no problem. Simply tell the office that you’ve submitted your details (this will be checked BTW!) and you’ll get the £400 discount.

There’s one or two folks that have asked for vouchers but not given name and address; make haste!!

Happy New Year everyone.