Merry Christmas from Mr Vain

Well guys and girls, just over an hour to go and christmas day has arrived. All across the globe our children will awaken with excitement. Different religions and beliefs, but the same universal smile.

For some children, christmas may not be all that great, in some parts of the world there is suffering,pain and disease.

In the next street there may also be pain and suffering, child abuse is an everyday occurance for some children , even in this day and age. Its not my plan to dampen the christmas spirit at this hour, just merely to remind everyone that just because its christmas, the pain doesn’t stop. God bless all children as they sleep tonight, may there dreams be fulfilled tomorrow morning.

well said that man, we do seem to over look others at this time of year, and I for one am greatful that i have a loving family to spend it with.

Spare a though for those from torn and deprived families who find this time of year difficult.

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas Big Enis all the best for 2009 :smiley: :slight_smile: :frowning: :astonished: :laughing: :sunglasses: :confused: :open_mouth: :angry: :stuck_out_tongue: :blush: :cry: :wink: :unamused: :smiling_imp: :imp: