mercedes star

Hope some nice kind person could help me please ?
A few years ago you use to be able to buy the merc stars with green lights in ! can any one help me in finding a new one ?
thankyou :smiley:

Check Roadking out, there are other also.

roadking.co.uk/

thanks brados .

just looked on roadking site , cannot see them !!! :open_mouth:

Google cdc jakey…you’ll probably have to trawl through the junk first though. Are you buying the Hoff a present?

HA HA , YES :smiley: , his truck will be back next week after a refurb , he has been on my wagon for a few weeks and he cant wait to get his back . :open_mouth:

still cannot find one !

I’m looking for one as well, I think you have to get them from Mercedes.

Dont you have to be a Doctor to have green lights? :confused:
Police or gay lorry drivers - blue
AA, RAC, Low loaders with nothing on the trailer - amber
boring lorry drivers who are not attention seeking - white :frowning:

A bit of a 90"s thing those old things now, there used to be a lad at newbury services who used to make/sell them, doubt he be there these days tho, they arnt hard to make as long as you can drill in a straight line

bubsy06:
Dont you have to be a Doctor to have green lights? :confused:

Only if they flash.

one’s on our motor’s get from geezer in germany. will try and get info for yer

used to do them in avonmouth truckstop years ago. i had a red scania one on the back of mine done there :smiley:

mexicostids:
used to do them in avonmouth truckstop years ago. i had a red scania one on the back of mine done there :smiley:

you had to give him the badge of your truck, or a spare one, and he would send them away to be done

shuttlespanker:

mexicostids:

you had to give him the badge of your truck, or a spare one, and he would send them away to be done

i had my Scania badge and 143 badge done there, on my (then 2 week old 143) drove around for 3 weeks with no badges apart from the little 420 one, this was 1995, cant remember the cost, prob around a ton, and the lights started not working after a month, had to get boss to buy new ones without lights.

JAKEY:
‘…you use to be able to buy the merc stars with green lights in … can any one help me in finding a new one…?’

The Chav section of Poundland?

The led one’s on ebay don’t last,i bought one :confused: . I now have the Mercedes mp3 star it is only noticable in the pitch darkn but it is very high quality.

J.A.COLES - ACTROS - R12 DJJ by lewmanuk, on Flickr