Mercedes Future Truck

What do you think? The shape of things to come… and apparently this type of vehicle are already on the road in a couple of US states … but illegal in Europe at the moment, but I think it will come…

youtube.com/watch?v=RIe9gSRBQTk

Nothing new really

Mirror cam already in use. Dashboard looks similar to the latest Actros as well.

Hopefully the suspension won’t be carp.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The clip is from 2014…the 2020 Actros has the mirrorcams, the dash and the (limited) autonomous driving.

The mirrorcams are really good, the rest less so.

Imagine the take over prompt comes up just as you’re about to make a sexplosion while watching Maitland Ward’s latest video :imp: I’d be upset. Let’s at least hope these trucks will come with privacy windows all around and the next generation of PlayStation with a generous selection of pre-installed games plus VR goggles.

p.s. will you still need a license to drive/attend these? What about driving times? Surely jacking off will go as “other work” or “POA” allowing truckers to finally work 20 hours a day and make a decent living on our near min. wage rates.

ETS:
Imagine the take over prompt comes up just as you’re about to make a sexplosion while watching Maitland Ward’s latest video :imp: I’d be upset.
Surely jacking off will go as “other work”

Seems like the general consensus of opinion about you on here is accurate then eh? You actually ARE a one… :laughing: