Mercedes dash icon

Got a real ■■■■■■■■■■■■■ to drive to night

Any of you fine folks that drive mercs know what this symbol means when it keep appearing on my dash for approx 5sec then goes then comes back whilst driving ■■

Time to take your medicine■■? :smiley: :smiley:

yes you right with POS, faults messages usually are yellow with text indicating fault, so i would not worry about this…
when i drive Actros i pray it will blow and i will have smooth drive back with recovery (hope not Actros tho)

LL79:
(hope not Actros tho)

Yes unfortunately it is an Actros 65 plate, I’d rather boil my balls than drive one, but sometimes you have to do things you would rather not

I think it’s telling you that your drive axle is just within its weight limit.
Could be wrong .

It’s Predictive Powertrain.
When using cruise control the system uses a 3D mapping system to know if you are coming up to a hill or a slope.
The PPC adjusts the power going to the engine to help you out. Feels really weird at first and every other time I’ve used it.

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Mercedes+ppc

Well, there’s a clock, a bottle of gin, and a set of piano keys.

Fifteen hours nearly up. Park up and party!

ezydriver:
Well, there’s a clock, a bottle of gin, and a set of piano keys.

Fifteen hours nearly up. Park up and party!

Maybe it’s not a bottle of gin but a petrol bomb, instructions are light rag then throw at actros :smiley:

It would help if you explained what you are referring too.

The PPC on the speed limiter symbol or the square one in the middle of the display?

If you are referring to the square icon on the display that is just the icon for the settings menu from memory.

And I’ve been watching the PPC on mine…doesn’t go out after a while, only Chang’s to green when in use

When icon is showing press ok
This takes you into the settings menu.
Time 24 or 12 clock display
± 1 HR
MPG / KM
MILES / KM
GAL UK / US/ L
*C/F
MPG UK / US/ L/100km/ KM/L
BAR
TN