Mercedes Cab Suspension

Hi guys
Does anybody know how to get the cab suspension on the new Mercs to even out, had trouble yesterday with one which seemed to indicate either too low or too high when all 6 legs were down.

There’s a height reset button on the remote next to the driver seat…I think?!

There’s a reset button on the dash

As said, button on the dash. Mine seems to get the hump if I raise the lift axle while the suspension is adjusting up or down.

CHAINSAW:
Hi guys
Does anybody know how to get the cab suspension on the new Mercs to even out, had trouble yesterday with one which seemed to indicate either too low or too high when all 6 legs were down.

They are a little temperamental, some units work ok another one same year same model will refuse to reset make sure you have good air pressure this seems to help, everything on the new Mercs goes through a computer even the catwalk light which goes out above 20Kph.

Or when the interior lights can’t be turned off and you have to take out the bulb, lots of good things about the new model and lots of crap as well, who needs 7 cup holders, 2 steps forward one step back.

I find you need the air right up for it to work right but there is a button on the dash for it

I drive a 64 plate merc and the suspension is diabolical you feel every bxxxxy bump in the road

truckman020:
I drive a 64 plate merc and the suspension is diabolical you feel every bxxxxy bump in the road

Mines a 15 plate and after being dumped with the CF for 2 nights (Merc been in for early MOT) I can’t wait to get back in it tonight, bumps or no bumps, dodgy gearbox (which might be getting the software update and the other 2 drivers say it changes gear loads better), temperamental lift axle, iffy driving position, lack of uphill guts etc :smiley: