Mercedes-Benz Actros

alix776:

Carl Usher:

alix776:
My mp2 is quite quick enough for what we do.

Not T5RBK then as that thing trundles up Windy Hill doing about 25mph with an ECS box. All show and no go. :smiley:

Haven’t worked there for many years though I did do a day in a scania last month. Most things struggle up there when there maxed out at 44 tons.
Having said that my 1844 flies up there with afull trailer on the limiter with plenty to spare

Full of foam, maybe.

alix776:

Carl Usher:

alix776:
My mp2 is quite quick enough for what we do.

Not T5RBK then as that thing trundles up Windy Hill doing about 25mph with an ECS box. All show and no go. :smiley:

Haven’t worked there for many years though I did do a day in a scania last month. Most things struggle up there when there maxed out at 44 tons.
Having said that my 1844 flies up there with afull trailer on the limiter with plenty to spare

Not at 44 ton it doesn’t

I never get anywhere near 44 ton max out around 22 all up plus 4x2

Carl Usher:
How long did it take you all how to figure out how to adjust the angle of the seat base? :smiley: Even had a couple of regular drivers of them at our place say that they didn’t think it could be adjusted and have been driving them like that for nearly a year! :astonished: :laughing:

8 months. :blush: :blush: :blush:

alix776:

So basically a full 26 tonner then but with a 440 engine. Not surprised it goes up hills on the limiter…

the moaster:

:smiley: :smiley: :laughing:

jack321:

daftvader:
What model is it?.Mp3 or nrw shape mp4?.

mp4… Brand new!

it will not pull you out of bed in a morning :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: but nice cab and nice drive

Carl Usher:

alix776:

So basically a full 26 tonner then but with a 440 engine. Not surprised it goes up hills on the limiter…

the moaster:

:smiley: :smiley: :laughing:

No artic bu plated at 28 tonnes we only pull furniture