Mercedes Actros Inverter Fitting

Has anyone fitted an inverter into the latest model MP4?

If so where did you take the power from, direct from the batteries with Anderson plugs and sockets or the fuse box?

The Anderson connection for my tail lift is wired up through some form of junction box on the n/s wheel arch. Just next to the jump start terminals. Would imagine you could wire your inverter from there.

1 inverter…1 set of jump leads/cables,1 Anderson coupling…job done,and you can take it from cab to cab.(assuming this is for a microwave needing sufficient power)?

1500w behind passenger seat , cables to fuse box, no need to idle when using microwave

There’s no Anderson connector fitted to truck.

I know what I need as I’ve fitted them before. I want to know if anyone has fitted one to this specific model, if so how was it done?

justtickingover:
There’s no Anderson connector fitted to truck.

I know what I need as I’ve fitted them before. I want to know if anyone has fitted one to this specific model, if so how was it done?

I know its not the best pic, but this is where my tail lift connection are wired from. Surely you must be able to wire your inverter from this junction box too. How you get the wires into the cab is a question for someone else though.

I wondered about that box too!

Sorry m8 boss had them done @ Mercedes-Benz

images.search.yahoo.com/search/ … tion=click

images.search.yahoo.com/search/ … tion=click