Mercedes actros engine malfunction

My truck has just cut out with engine malfunction with 60 miles of fuel left in the tank. Have I ran out

Are you on a slope■■? if so more than likely lol :unamused: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Oh dear. I’m on 62 at goole

11 miles from the fuel station

Fingers crossed for you if it restarts!!

Hows your adblue, sounds like your on the verge of limp mode or its knackered.

Had a problem with mine on the A14 stuck in traffic just on the curly whirly bit after the M11, it beeped at me and apparently warned of an overheating clutch, I just cracked on as mines an auto and the computer must be confused… :wink:

Dipper_Dave:

Had a problem with mine on the A14 stuck in traffic just on the curly whirly bit after the M11, it beeped at me and apparently warned of an overheating clutch, I just cracked on as mines an auto and the computer must be confused… :wink:

The clutch does overheat in Actros’s when stop starting alot!!

tango boy:

Dipper_Dave:

The clutch does overheat in Actros’s when stop starting alot!!

Cheers glad its not just me, cooled her down a bit by going into manual and stopping her trying to pull off in 3rd on the slope all the time, well that and it started ■■■■■■■ it down.

Anything less that a quarter tank and I get a sqweekie bum syndrome!
I nearly ran out one time with the display showing 200kms and that’s a 14 plate actros!

You can run them a lot closer to empty than you think. I posted a pic about a year ago of mine that I’d taken well below 20 miles left according to the computer. I’d dig the pic out but I deleted it. :blush:

It ran out. It’s got wrong tank on it so computer thought it still had more fuel in it. Thanks guys

pickandmix:
It ran out. It’s got wrong tank on it so computer thought it still had more fuel in it. Thanks guys

Whoops :exclamation: :exclamation: