Merc MP2

:slight_smile:

nice Merc Carl, is it a 1846LS or a 1844LS â– â– ?

Nice Truck :smiley:

a 54 wowwwww :laughing:
great motor, i think it’s a good puller with his 537 hp !!!

Great looking too

Tidyyyyyyy :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

Keep eR liT ! :laughing:

Now that is what I call a pukka motor. :sunglasses:

Another MP2

thats one nice merc :laughing:

That’ll be the latest addition to the Oskar Vogel fleet who based in Detmolder Strasse, Paderborn. He has mostly mega (as in low-rider) Actros’, split 60/40 between drawbars and artics. The rest of the fleet don’t look quite as shiney as that!! :laughing: :laughing:

Oskar is the old man and one of his sons has taken the reins; each of the other two sons have set up on their own, one called Reinhard Vogel with a Scania, and (can’t remember the other brothers name) who runs a Premium, last time I saw him.

The old man also has a Tractor Museum, located at the back of his main yard, which is BTW, right in a built-up residential area. The Museum was suprisingly interesting, much better than I expected. :confused:

Despite how big his fleet is, the main workload is more along the lines of a Freight Forwarder with his own trucks only doing the jobs with return loads. :sunglasses:

Cant beleive i clicked on a link to look at a photo of a merc :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

kindle530:
Cant beleive i clicked on a link to look at a photo of a merc :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

…but at least it was a left-■■■■■■!! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

marcustandy:

kindle530:

…but at least it was a left-■■■■■■!! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :wink:

:wink: