Merc actros streamspace

Can anyone tell me can you fit a microwave in the centre overhead locker,any pre-wiring in the streamspace thanks guys

I drive one and even in the high roof version it would need to be a very tiny microwave you wouldn’t get one in the overhead lockers mate

My gigaspace has a normal sized microwave in the top middle cupboard, and plenty of room left over. All pre wired in as for the smaller cab versions I can’t help I’m afraid. We’ve also have 3000 watt inverters which are wired in on the passenger side footwell so you should be able to run a microwave from there.

It would have to be a tiny microwave. The alternative is to have it on a bracket at the foot end of the bottom bunk (raised up so feet can still go underneath if you are tall). I’ve got a gigaspace cab, but still chose to have mine there so that the centre locker was left clear.

I’ve got a bigspace, with a fully sized domestic microwave in it, whoever fitted it has simply cut out a section of the black plastic rail that runs across the top. But it’s still perfectly sturdy. Our inverters are in the N/S side locker.