Merc 2018 headlight bulb upside down

DCPCFML:
Ah. That is really useful to know, thanks gardun :slight_smile: . Didn’t get chance to do it last week but need to get it sorted as got several flashes down the 42 on Thursday night as n/s bulb aim is like an aircraft search light :frowning: . Sorry for your retinas :cry: .

Shouldn’t you…

Book it off?

Going down the road and knowingly dazzling oncoming traffic is dangerous and could lead to a nasty bump.

commonrail:

Pretty sure that is the wrong bulb, should be a H7 bulb not a 475.

yourhavingalarf:

DCPCFML:
Ah. That is really useful to know, thanks gardun :slight_smile: . Didn’t get chance to do it last week but need to get it sorted as got several flashes down the 42 on Thursday night as n/s bulb aim is like an aircraft search light :frowning: . Sorry for your retinas :cry: .

Shouldn’t you…
Book it off?

Going down the road and knowingly dazzling oncoming traffic is dangerous and could lead to a nasty bump.

I don’t drive for logistics.com.

DCPCFML:

But that’s not…

Really the point is it? I don’t drive for logistics.com either but if I did, I’d make sure I wasn’t knowingly dazzling other road users by booking the vehicle off.

It’s ok for you to do it but not others right?

DCPCFML:
Always drives with the spotlights and high beam on too, everyone going north flashing him. :unamused:

I can’t be the only person who’s seen him. Usually about 2215 off the M18 til about 2300 or so at E Mids. An absolute 'tard. :angry:

yourhavingalarf:

DCPCFML:

But that’s not…

Really the point is it? I don’t drive for logistics.com either but if I did, I’d make sure I wasn’t knowingly dazzling other road users by booking the vehicle off.

DCPCFML:
Always drives with the spotlights and high beam on too, everyone going north flashing him. :unamused:

I can’t be the only person who’s seen him. Usually about 2215 off the M18 til about 2300 or so at E Mids. An absolute 'tard. :angry:

“Given enough rope” lol

yourhavingalarf:

DCPCFML:

But that’s not…

DCPCFML:

Unbelievable isn’t it :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: along with quotes of “If your work cannot be done within the rules” Yet pops his tacho on break whilst tipping, Driving whilst knowingly blinding everyone for over a week, obviously no defect reports and vehicle checks being carried out. Claims that he works for the best paid company in the area, turns out it’s actually an agency, Proper fruitcake here who likes to call everyone thick and dumb yet is the worst offender on here. Tells everyone the lease company is too far away to sort out the problem, That is not you’re problem mate. It is whoever you are driving for to get sorted. It is quite frightening the caliber of some “drivers.”

^^^^^^^^^
So it ain’t JUST me then. :bulb: :smiley:
Unbelievable ain’t he? :unamused:

robroy:
^^^^^^^^^

No mate, if you have had problems with him it certainly isnt just you. I thought it was just me that had ruffled his feathers somehow.

Yorkshire Tramper:

robroy:
^^^^^^^^^

No mate, if you have had problems with him it certainly isnt just you. I thought it was just me that had ruffled his feathers somehow.

You know when you’ve REALLY got under his skin when he puts you on his…‘Block List’ :laughing:

Some people take this forum far too ■■■■ seriously they confuse it with real life. :unamused:
How sad,.fragile and lonely do you have to be to feel the need to put somebody on a forum on block list ffs. :unamused: :laughing:

YOU’RE NEXT !! :laughing: :laughing:

robroy:

Yorkshire Tramper:

robroy:
^^^^^^^^^

You know when you’ve REALLY got under his skin when he puts you on his…‘Block List’ :laughing:

Some people take this forum far too [zb] seriously they confuse it with real life. :unamused:
How sad,.fragile and lonely do you have to be to feel the need to put somebody on a forum on block list ffs. :unamused: :laughing:

I am already on it mate, I barked back at him and he didn’t like it. I cannot say that I am bothered to be honest. Life is too short for people like him to bother me. As you say, some take a forum way too serious.

Yorkshire Tramper:

robroy:

Yorkshire Tramper:

robroy:
^^^^^^^^^

Some people take this forum far too [zb] seriously they confuse it with real life. :unamused:

I am already on it mate, I barked back at him and he didn’t like it. I cannot say that I am bothered to be honest. Life is too short for people like him to bother me. As you say, some take a forum way too serious.

Welcome to the exclusive club. :sunglasses:
(Try not to lose as much sleep as I did when he put me on it. :laughing: )

robroy:
Welcome to the exclusive club. :sunglasses:
(Try not to lose as much sleep as I did when he put me on it. :laughing: )

I have some sleeping tablets somewhere but in case I cannot find them I can always read a few of his posts that will have the same effect…

yourhavingalarf:

DCPCFML:

But that’s not…

Clearly a lie as most small places without a garage can’t afford to be a truck down at short notice so stuff like that has to wait until the next service. I’ve no doubt you’ll argue that you’ve worked at 3000 different one-man bands and the moment you defected the radio for not working, it was fixed within the hour :unamused: .

DCPCFML:

yourhavingalarf:

DCPCFML:

But that’s not…

Clearly a lie as most small places without a garage can’t afford to be a truck down at short notice so stuff like that has to wait until the next service. I’ve no doubt you’ll argue that you’ve worked at 3000 different one-man bands and the moment you defected the radio for not working, it was fixed within the hour :unamused: .

A hopeless diversion…

To try and deflect the complete hypocrisy of your post about you knowingly dazzling other road users. You’re unable to explain your contradictory posts here so the old ‘let’s try and make the guy who made me look silly, look silly’. You’re predictable as well as duplicitous.

We don’t have a garage but we do have MAN on site every day doing defects, to maintain our green OCRS score.

We don’t employ drivers who dazzle other road users deliberately.

Nothing is ‘clearly a lie’ when you assume things to try and dig your way out of the mess you got yourself into.

yourhavingalarf:

DCPCFML:

yourhavingalarf:

DCPCFML:

But that’s not…

A hopeless diversion…

To try and deflect the complete hypocrisy of your post about you knowingly dazzling other road users. You’re unable to explain your contradictory posts here so the old ‘let’s try and make the guy who made me look silly, look silly’. You’re predictable as well as duplicitous.

We don’t have a garage but we do have MAN on site every day doing defects, to maintain our green OCRS score.

We don’t employ drivers who dazzle other road users deliberately.

Nothing is ‘clearly a lie’ when you assume things to try and dig your way out of the mess you got yourself into.

OK. I see this is difficult for you to understand. Should I come back at a later time with some different coloured crayons and see if that will help you?

There is no contradictory post(s). I am well aware of the headlight aim issue. The issue has been noted on the daily check list and booked as a defect and the TM informed. What happens after that is nothing to do with me but, as pointed out already, it is a hire unit and the hire company are not local. As a driver I’ve done everything in my power to address it. If it was our own unit it would’ve been sorted but quite rightly the owner doesn’t want to start [zb]ing about with an unfamiliar unit he doesn’t own and risk getting a huge bill if he breaks something.
As a temporary solution I have experimented with driving with only the sidelights and the foglights. I was following the driver of the company we sub for and he reported that was fine and wasn’t dazzling at all. It’s not ideal as the foglights don’t have the throw of dipped headlights but it’s called making the best of the hand that you’re dealt at the time - unlike the nobend Palletline driver who was deliberately driving with his high beam on.

As for bragging about having MAN on site every day and your green OCRS score, I couldn’t give less of a [zb] if I tried. Most small hauliers don’t have that luxury and compromises have to be made.

Driver…

Contradicts

Clearly

For

More

Lies

yourhavingalarf:
Driver…

Contradicts

Clearly

For

More

Lies

I see what you did there. :laughing:

robroy:

yourhavingalarf:
Driver…

Contradicts

Clearly

For

More

Lies

I see what you did there. :laughing:

He is going to love all of this attention.

Nah he (supposedlly) can’t see it, we’re all on his ‘Block list’ apparentlly. :smiley:

robroy:
Nah he (supposedlly) can’t see it, we’re all on his ‘Block list’ apparentlly. :smiley:

I will bet a pound to a penny that he will see it. He is too vain to block us and wouldnt be able to stand the fact that he is getting mentioned and not knowing. Garantee it!!! He just says that he has blocked us so that he doesnt get into dialog with us and we make him look silly. It is a good out for him, watch him answer this!!!