memory foam mattress topper

on my day off yesterday got pulled to the shops by the ball and chain…she was lookin out for summit so i went into that b&m bargins store to get out the rain…whats the first thing i spot , a memory foam mattress topper for £24.00 , ‘’ :slight_smile: al have that’’ cause the mattress in my scania is well … crap . it fits in perfect just needed to tuck it in a wee bit at the back of the cab … job done and what a diffrence , really comfy … the reason for posting this up is because one of our other trampers got one of these from an advert in that truckstop news paper you get …and it cost him i think £120.00.so if your lookin for one B&M BARGINS is the place to go .

Next do a memory foam bra, the trouble is it leaves fingerprints on it…

Wheel Nut:
Next do a memory foam bra, the trouble is it leaves fingerprints on it…

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

I had a memory foam mattress at home but the Mrs made me get rid of it because it spent all day reminding her how big her arse is. :wink:

Harry Monk:
I had a memory foam mattress at home but the Mrs made me get rid of it because it spent all day reminding her how big her arse is. :wink:

:smiley: lol… big impression … :smiley:

Poundstretcher do them as well.

Ken.

Anyone want to sell memory foam mattress topper in new condition ?

moodym:

No but il have a doner kebab if you do them ■■?

jessicas dad:

moodym:

No but il have a doner kebab if you do them ■■?

:slight_smile: got red onion in it ? :slight_smile:

you could go to any small bed shop. they’ll have a matress made to measure. but usually they’re so thick, a low cab is out of the question. :smiley:
bloody comfy though.