memory foam matress toppers

I rencently have had the mattress in the truck replaced by a company I found online, I needed a suitable mattress which would support my weight, unfortunately im 18 stones and I rarely get a comfortable nights sleep especially when im on the road. The guys at sleepdetox really helped me out with a mattress constructed for my needs, i paid £250 for the mattress, the problem was i needed it to be thin at 12cm yet comfortable, they used a toughend rubber like base and memory foam piece fixed together, with a zip removable anti static covering. By far the best solution given my weight. you can find them here http://www.sleepdetox.co.uk or google them. Tony

They sell them in The Range comes in a nice black holdall type thingy they are about 40 quid I think,was awhile back that I got one.

B-M bargins …got mine from there last year , think it was £15 …fits scania bunk well …

Poundstretcher do them.

Ken.

Yeah I got a cracking one of those for shirt buttons! Can’t remember where though…

Lidl/Aldi sometimes have them in stock. Try the big supermarkets or Argos.

Just ordered myself a Duvalay. Laid out £160 ish quid with the bag etc, but I got the distinct impression it’s going to be a worthwhile investment.

gadge:
B-M bargins …got mine from there last year , think it was £15 …fits scania bunk well …

same as me,quality for the money. you can get single or double bed ones.

If you google J&A Foam in Blackburn, we can make you up any mattress in any size.

DrivingMissDaisy:
Yeah I got a cracking one of those for shirt buttons! Can’t remember where though…

How big’s your shirt if you use a mattress instead of buttons ?

gadge:

Bought one two weeks ago from B and M, it cost me 25quid, had to attack it with some scissors for it to fit but I’m getting a much better nights sleep now.

Does any one know where I can buy a memory foam matress topper to fit the bunk in my truck. Or can I buy a single one and cut it to size myself?

i got a mattress from royton Oldham,to size and covered in caravan type material ,it was for a scania . done to size not the memory stuff but 4 inch mattress very comfortable all for £35

Company called Raskelf. You can get a few things, i know duvalay (or however you spell it) was in a Truck and Driver mag a while back. It has a matress topper with a duvet stiched to the top.
Raskelf do custmer orders, so you might be able to specify the size you want, i know with caravans they do them for double beds with cut outs, having it the correct width and the cut out in the right place.
Heres a link
http://www.raskelf.com/
Expensive but very good.
No idea if you can get some memoryfoam off ebay and cut it down

joedwyer1:
Does any one know where I can buy a memory foam matress topper to fit the bunk in my truck. Or can I buy a single one and cut it to size myself?

Bought a Raskelf topper thats fits nicely on the bunk of my Volvo FH12. It was the Silver type one from Chesterfield Truckstop. Looks like they are an agent of sorts for them. Very comfy indeed but not cheap,about £85 but cant put a price on a good nights kip

cheers. ive decided that I like the job im in and now want to make my home my own :smiley:

Stevie B[Bergen]:

joedwyer1:
cant put a price on a good nights kip

exactly!

well i know of a girl who charges by the inch for a good night.
I COULDN’T POSSIBLE AFFORD HER. :wink:

Some of you guys might tho,and she don’t care to much about mattresses :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: .

ive got a raskelf one, i live near the shop and went and tried them out as they come in 3 thickness’s, dont bother with the top of the range as there’s not much differance to the middle range one.

i got the middle one and a pillow.