Meeting famous people

Who have you met that is/was famous. I’ll start it off, I met the late great Bobby Robson who was doing a book signing in Newcastle. Even though I didn’t buy a book, he still took the time to sign an autograph for my young lad, …a genuine true gentleman he was.
Met Peter Beardsley also in Newcastle (club cafe) and Steve Harper ex Newcastle keeper at Manchester airport, you can maybe guess I’m a Toon fan…(who incidentally beat Chelsea 2 1 today :sunglasses: :smiley: )

I used to meet Alf Ramsey most saturdays before he became a sir … I used to deliver his newspapers and saw him when he paid the bill :slight_smile:

I met my auntie Kathy once when I was a kid. She looked after me when my mam passed away, I was 3 :slight_smile:
Kathy Etchingham is her name, used to go out with Jimi Hendrix (he wrote ‘foxy lady’ after her), she also wrote a book called ‘through gypsy eyes’.

my one and only claim to fame. Oh wait…I met BIG DADDY once and he shook my hand because I was so star struck I couldn’t get the words out to ask for his autograph :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

instantKarma:
I met BIG DADDY once and he shook my hand because I was so star struck I couldn’t get the words out to ask for his autograph :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I meet Big Daddy aswell he was brill back then, also R Harris, Anita Harris, Freddie Star

Chubby brown helped me carry a jewellery cabinet into a jewellers a few year back in Northallerton , he was in there buying summit

dreamlands2001:

instantKarma:
I met BIG DADDY once and he shook my hand because I was so star struck I couldn’t get the words out to ask for his autograph :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I meet Big Daddy aswell he was brill back then, also R Harris, Anita Harris, Freddie Star

Big Daddy and Freddie Starr fair play, I’m not sure if I’d admit to Rolf though :smiley:

robroy:
I’m not sure if I’d admit to Rolf though :smiley:

a problem shared is a problem halved :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

taaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Lulu, literally bumped into outside a London restaurant
Martin Johnson, at Strensham services, he’s a huge bloke
Stan Collymore, in a lift in Harrods
Jim Davidson, at a gig
Jodi Kidd
Ian Wright
Shane Warne all at a charity dinner and Shane is a real top notch bloke but can’t say the same for Wrighty.
Glen Hoddle, at Wentworth golf club and he’s taller than you think.

Jimmy savile visited me in hospital.

Seany:
Jimmy savile visited me in hospital.

Did you make the call■■? :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

Truckfest one year… RUN!!

kindle530:
Truckfest one year… RUN!!

Thought Halloween was in October :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

Met Sir Ranulph Fiennes a couple of months ago.

Stephen Graham in Tescos Ashby in the summer :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

Shared the stage with Sir Tom Finney, Top man.
Same venue Tom Benson (World Champion Walker). Top Man and good pal.
Fats Domino. (Legend).

that’s why I put R harris :laughing: forgot about a cracking photo I took of Michael Owen at Manchester airport

Right, from my chauffeuring days.
Ray Winstone.
Keira Knightley.
Ioan Gruffudd.
Clive Owen.(I worked on the King Arthur movie in Ireland!)
Eddy Irvine.
Gary Lineker
Keith Woods.(I drove the last 2 on a golf tour.)
Anna Friel.(Kissed her at a party at the Four Seasons Hotel in Dublin)
Samantha Morton from the Minority Report film.(Kissed her too, same party.)
U2.
Westlife.
Girls Aloud.
Peter Howitt. (Joey from Bread.)
Pierce Brosnan.
Julie Ann Moore.
Marillion, all 5 members.
Finella Fielding from Carry on screaming.
Feargal Sharkey.
Hilary Minster from Allo, Allo.
Terry Scott at a theatre when I was a kid.
Stellan Skarsgard. And a few more that I’ll try to remember. Phew! :open_mouth:

bigvern1:
Right, from my chauffeuring days.
Ray Winstone.
Keira Knightley.
Ioan Gruffudd.
Clive Owen.(I worked on the King Arthur movie in Ireland!)
Eddy Irvine.
Gary Lineker
Keith Woods.(I drove the last 2 on a golf tour.)
Anna Friel.(Kissed her at a party at the Four Seasons Hotel in Dublin)
Samantha Morton from the Minority Report film.(Kissed her too, same party.)
U2.
Westlife.
Girls Aloud.
Peter Howitt. (Joey from Bread.)
Pierce Brosnan.
Julie Ann Moore.
Marillion, all 5 members.
Finella Fielding from Carry on screaming.
Feargal Sharkey.
Hilary Minster from Allo, Allo.
Terry Scott at a theatre when I was a kid.
Stellan Skarsgard. And a few more that I’ll try to remember. Phew! :open_mouth:

Were they all ok m8 :question:

I reckon if I ever met paul macartney,then id only be able to listen to his pish for about 5 mins,then id just need to be asking him something along the lines of, just gives some money ya rich git!!! …even just 10% of the royalties of one of his songs would do…I wouldn’t be greedy… :smiley:

I forgot…I was in a café where frank carson was eating his breakfast at a different table,(does that count/))…and …when I was taxi driving I took the Scotland manager from 20 years ago and a couple of younger scumbags down to the royal troon hotel…( I didn’t know who they were,i just thought it was some old git and a couple of rent boys,) apparently they were famous Scotland players,as well,as the other taxi drivers were beeling that I never got autographs etc…( you can see how much I know about football)… :wink: