medicals

Can anyone tell me how often we are supposed to have a medical? I had my last one in Oct 2012 and am wondering when I need another.
Thanks
Rich
PS Also a reminder of what the form I need to take to the doctors is called and where I get one from?

richvanho:
Can anyone tell me how often we are supposed to have a medical? I had my last one in Oct 2012 and am wondering when I need another.
Thanks
Rich
PS Also a reminder of what the form I need to take to the doctors is called and where I get one from?

D4 medical form which can be downloaded (in colour) from the internet - google - download d4 form

What expiry date is next to the category C on your licence ? = thats the date you need

I’ve got till 2037 till my next medical :smiley:

Alan16ac:

That would be your next D4 medical but you could be due a self certifying medical before that - if not now then watch out for it when you next get your licence back from DVLA after renewing the photo or changing address
Always check the expiry date for cat C when you get back the licence from DVLA

ROG:

Alan16ac:

That would be your next D4 medical but you could be due a self certifying medical before that - if not now then watch out for it when you next get your licence back from DVLA after renewing the photo or changing address
Always check the expiry date for cat C when you get back the licence from DVLA

Yeah I imagine an awful lot will change between now and 2037 too?