Medicals - Glasgow

Hi All,

Anyone got any recommendations for driver medicals in Glasgow ? I looked on the driversmedicals.com website, but the only one near here is in ■■■■■■■■■■■ - which is a fair trek from where I am - is there anywhere in the West of Glasgow / City Centre-ish ?

My local doctor wanted to charge me… wait for it… £191 !! I LOL’d, and walked out :open_mouth: My Own doctor is £85, which is a bit more reasonable, but still pricey !

Thanks,
Chris.

Hi Chris,

I can give you a number of the guy that I used. I’m sure he was £80 but he comes to you. Not sure if he would come to Glasgow but may be worth a call.

Shout if you need it.

Cheers
G

Phone Ritchies and get booked in, think it was a thursday afternoon for about £50.

Ah-hah ! Didn’t know Ritches had their own doctor, good tip - thanks ! Do they do the medical for you, even if you’re not doing the training through them ?

Hi Chris

Ritchies in Glasgow do medicals for you, they have their own doctor on site. I got mine there at the start of the year and you don’t need to be training with them. I paid £50 and was in and out in no time. Give them a phone to book. It’s the cheapest medical I could find. Hope this helps :smiley:

Google Doctors on wheels.

It does indeed, will give them a bell ! Thanks guys :slight_smile: