medical

hey guys real new to this and going to go for my class 2 soon
just taking first steps and doing a ton of reading on here lol to avoid getting fingers burned
im looking to get medical in glasgow but only place i could find was on the cheap medical section on here
has anyone used before and are they all good?
doctorsonwheels.co.uk/portal … fault.aspx
thanks in advance for reply

Hi there,

I used them couple of weeks ago in Liverpool there based in Sheffield I think but they have places they can meet you etc.

Depending on which doctor you will get they are very friendly and £51 I paid for mine, was done in 20 minutes and was very simple

I would recommend :slight_smile:

great93:
Hi there,

I used them couple of weeks ago in Liverpool there based in Sheffield I think but they have places they can meet you etc.

Depending on which doctor you will get they are very friendly and £51 I paid for mine, was done in 20 minutes and was very simple

I would recommend :slight_smile:

perfect buddy exactly what i wanted to hear lol but didnt want to dive in head first lol
thant will do for me mate and thanks for quick reply:)

No problem, once you’ve done it send it off with you licence, D2 form and counterpart straight away it took DVLA 5 days to return my provisional cat C :smiley:

■■■■ just called them and they dont do scotland north of dumfries which is basically england lol
anyone know of medical centre which do cheap one in glasgow area?

seem to have found this company clydemedicals.com/node/7
£55 for medical seems good anyone used this mob?