Medical

I have now turned 63 years old. I noticed that my licence/medical expires in July this year.
With a new medical, would I get a 2 year licence (will be 65), or will it be a 5 year licence (68 )
Thanks

SWEDISH BLUE:
I have now turned 63 years old. I noticed that my licence/medical expires in July this year.
With a new medical, would I get a 2 year licence (will be 65), or will it be a 5 year licence (68 )
Thanks

Age 65 and 10 months seems to be the norm if a medical is done between ages 61 and 64

As its not until july try this if not had a licence issued after october 2012 = change the photo

Doing that should give you LGV expiry at 65 + 10 months

So do I just change the photo now, and see what happens in July?

SWEDISH BLUE:
So do I just change the photo now, and see what happens in July?

If you change the photo now you should get licence back with a LGV expiry date at just before you are 66

Licence photocopied and in the post. Watch this space :smiley:

SWEDISH BLUE:

Did you send a new photo with it and a note explaining why ?

Yep new photo :smiley:

Keep us updated on this please

SWEDISH BLUE:

Mine has been gone for two months now, they don’t rush at Swansea! :unamused:

Pete.

Licence back. Date for C and CE is now day before 66th Birthday, Thanks Rog. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

SWEDISH BLUE:
Licence back. Date for C and CE is now day before 66th Birthday, Thanks Rog. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

You are welcome :smiley:

Ask Rikki-UK to remove this thread, just in case you have a heart attack two days after you should have had your medical…

the nodding donkey:
Ask Rikki-UK to remove this thread, just in case you have a heart attack two days after you should have had your medical…

Oh please … That could happen 4.5 years after the last medical

ROG:

the nodding donkey:

Oh please … That could happen 4.5 years after the last medical

:sunglasses:

the nodding donkey:

If you have inside info, then let me know, so I know when not to book holidays after that date. :smiley:

Sorry to ■■■■ in,but my licence runs out on 31 march.
I’ve booked my medical for 17 march.
Is this too late?

commonrail:
Sorry to ■■■■ in,but my licence runs out on 31 march.
I’ve booked my medical for 17 march.
Is this too late?

I might chance the photo change BUT getting licence back before 17th is unlikely so if it fails you could have a little issue