Medical

Has anyone used Drivers Medicals dot com they look to be a company that is nationwide but are probably just taking the payments and sending you to your nearest privet medical center & taking a cut, a bit like the company’s who offer HGV training but are not training centers.

Regards,
Jeff. :sunglasses:

P.S The Sheffield one is what i am looking at.

YorkshireJeff:
Has anyone used Drivers Medicals dot com they look to be a company that is nationwide but are probably just taking the payments and sending you to your nearest privet medical center & taking a cut, a bit like the company’s who offer HGV training but are not training centers.

Regards,

P.S The Sheffield one is what i am looking at.

Try doctors on wheels, its £51 i think and you’ll meet them in the back of a van at truck stop at maltby, sounds dodgy but perfectly fine

Recommended here along with many others = viewtopic.php?f=13&t=19955

Is this for a first time medical?

If no then I will suggest something else

I’ve got mine on wednesday, booked through driver medicals dot com, £58 in Hampshire. Their website looked ok so risk it for a biscuit!

I used drivers medical.com

No complaints here, professional set up.

Thanks for the replies & yes Rog it’s for first time thanks for the list, may try Docs on Wheels because it sounds interesting & Stock yard truck stop is 10 min from me if that’s the one you mean tommyboy1289 will report back…hope i don’t lose a kidney or another vital organ… :open_mouth: :confused: :smiley:

Regards,

YorkshireJeff:
Thanks for the replies & yes Rog it’s for first time thanks for the list, may try Docs on Wheels because it sounds interesting & Stock yard truck stop is 10 min from me if that’s the one you mean tommyboy1289 will report back…hope i don’t lose a kidney or another vital organ… :open_mouth: :confused: :smiley:

Regards,

Yep thats the one I mean, they aint that bad haha youll be in and out in 15 mins or so, next appointments arent until 12th febuary in rotherham so depends how soon you want it really

Went through drivers medicals myself, had the medical today, first timer as well

spot on set up, took barely 20 mins

i’ve used them too, i think they just send one of their docs to your local medical centre. No complaints from me. In and out in 15 mins.

£65 this Friday at our place, we have over 30 booked in for this Friday, doctor earns a fortune! You do the maths! Our place is in York so it might be too far for you to travel.