Medical tomorrow!

I refuse to acknowledge my birthday today, well 71 is the new 60 right?
I have my medical tomorrow to renew my HGV entitlement. Because my usual medical centre is booked solid, (My own fault for recommending them to everyone), I am going to one of these travelling docs and is the earliest one I could get in with, and I only have two weeks left before my licence renewal is due.
After having my right cataract done a couple of months ago I passed my eyesight test at my local opticians last week, at my annual diabetic check up a couple of weeks ago I was as healthy as I was last year, because I am prone to “White coat syndrome” when it comes to blood pressure checks, I have been doing my usual home monitoring this last week, and am showing readings in the 120’s/70’s.
Last year, during my medical, my bp reading was 170/96!, which is high but within the DVLA limits, but the doc did add the comment, “White coat syndrome, home monitoring usually 130’s/70’s”, and had no comeback from the DVLA.
Wish me luck!

Well that’s it, been and done it!
Despite me worrying about the "White coat syndrome " with my blood pressure, the doc appeared to be an old retired gent and his bp tester was as old as he was, the old pump up type.
He recorded my bp as 140/80 which is slightly higher than I have been recording but well under the DVLA guideline.
I posted everything off by recorded mail this afternoon so I can’t do any more apart from wait.

I only have two weeks left before my licence renewal is due.

You young-uns are so disorganised :laughing: