Medical passed now how long haha :)

Hi everyone,

Finally reached Monday, I’ve been waiting for weeks to have this done!..
I know I’m still a long shot away but I feel I’m a step closer to becoming a hgv driver :slight_smile:

Took a break in work to go out to my appointment for my medical And passed with flying colours hehe!
Sent everything off to the DVLA and cashed in my 2 thousand pound cheque for learning, everything
Is coming together nicely and I’m revising my theory book every chance I can get when home from work.

Just wondering how long roughy I’ll have to wait … (anxiously)

Between two and three weeks to get the licence back.

They say this but if you sent it off today you may even get it back by Sat, mine took 4 days just a couple of weeks ago. Good luck with your theory test lets know how you get on :slight_smile:

hgvhgv:
They say this but if you sent it off today you may even get it back by Sat, mine took 4 days just a couple of weeks ago. Good luck with your theory test lets know how you get on :slight_smile:

Ok :slight_smile:

Wow if it comes that quick ill come quick hahaha :smiley: will be chuffed when
It’s does arrive though!!! Thanks I will keep everyone informed

Mines been 3 weeks, rang them Friday and it was being processed and sent out Friday, so should be here tomorrow . If you don’t have it in 2.5 weeks call them.

my LGV provisional took 3 weeks to arrive! Luckily my class ‘C’ only took 9 days having been sent off by the examiner (included a bank holiday too)

Taz

I live in Liverpool which is a fair bit away from Swansea does it matter?

great93:

:open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

great93:

Well, I regularly post letters in Ramsgate at 4 p.m. and they arrive in Aberdeen at 9.30 a.m. the following morning, and as that’s over three times the distance from Liverpool to Swansea, I would say you should be OK. :wink:

Fair enough cheers mate