Medical form question

looking to save the pennies as i’m sure many of us would

my missus’ niece is a doctor at a hospital in birmingham (i’m in lancashire)

could she fill the medical form?

i read the sticky which states any doctor can do it… just want to confirm if she could or not as i’m going down to birmingham on the weekend…

Mani:
looking to save the pennies as i’m sure many of us would

my missus’ niece is a doctor at a hospital in birmingham (i’m in lancashire)

could she fill the medical form?

i read the sticky which states any doctor can do it… just want to confirm if she could or not as i’m going down to birmingham on the weekend…

ANY doctor means exactly that - cannot remember if the form needs an official stamp or not though ■■?

As ROG has said as long as she’s a medical doctor with the facilities to do an HGV medical there’s no reason why your relative can’t do your medical.

However, unless you’re having the eye-sight part of the form completed by an optician your relative will need an appropriate Snellen chart, I’ve no idea whether or not a hospital doctor would have access to an appropriate Snellen chart though.

sorry I missed the important bit - she’s a junior doctor…

i spoke to her and she’s said she’s not competent to fill the forms in. she’s been in the job about three weeks or so.

i guess its off to a medicals on wheels

thank you for your replies

Mani:
sorry I missed the important bit - she’s a junior doctor…

i spoke to her and she’s said she’s not competent to fill the forms in. she’s been in the job about three weeks or so.

i guess its off to a medicals on wheels

thank you for your replies

I cannot see why a junior F1 doctor cannot do it - they are still a doctor

ROG:

The form D4 needs to be completed by a registered doctor, junior doctors in their first year (F1 registration level) are not fully registered.

Isn’t Google/Bing wonderful :laughing:

tachograph:

ROG:

The form D4 needs to be completed by a registered doctor, junior doctors in their first year (F1 registration level) are not fully registered.

Isn’t Google/Bing wonderful :laughing:

Thanks for that :smiley: