Medical form colour

Hi all, I have my medical this Friday, but was wondering about the form, do they accept b&w forms for it? As my printer is only b&w :frowning: If not need to try and get it in colour some how :s

As long as it’s clear and questions and answers legible very much doubt they’ll be bothered . They don’t expect everyone to have colour

Okay, thank you for the info :slight_smile:

Just don’t want it sent back! :open_mouth:

The D4 form MUST be in colour - DVLA will not accept B&W

I didn’t know it had to be in colour so mine went black & white, didn’t have a problem.

ROG:
The D4 form MUST be in colour - DVLA will not accept B&W

This can’t be true otherwise they would have it specifically highlighted on the download site it must be in colour.

They might prefer colour but doesn’t stipulate it MUST be printed in colour.

I called the DVLA medical on this issue a few years ago and they stated it must be in colour but perhaps they have changed their policy since

I printed mine off the GOV website, in black and white, and they accepted without any problems. This was in February of this year.

Endgame:
I printed mine off the GOV website, in black and white, and they accepted without any problems. This was in February of this year.

Then the policy has changed for the better

+1

I rang them (DVLA) a couple of weeks ago and they confirmed they accept B&W copies.

Few! Had me worried there!! Hope this B&W copy is going to be ok :slight_smile: